- Data Controller. Contact details of the controller: Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L, with VAT number: B70491840 and address at: Plaza Azcarraga, Nº 5 bajo 15001 A Coruña (La Coruña) and telephone: 690 648 048. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registered in the Commercial Registry of A Coruña, on July 4, 2016, in Volume 3587, Folio 170, Section 8, Sheet C 54420, I/A 1. Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L, is the controller of your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
- What data do we collect? The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data. Personal data that could be collected directly from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L. On our website, we may process certain types of personal data, which may include: • Identity data: name, surname, and username. • Personal characteristics data: date of birth. • Contact data: email, phone, and address. • Economic data: bank details. • Profile data: username and password. • Marketing and communication data: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred communication medium. We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, and information about health, genetic, or biometric data). If we are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you, and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, and you should communicate this to us in advance
- How do we collect your personal data? The means we use to collect personal data are: • Through the form on our website, via our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when: o You request information about our products o You contract the provision of our services or products o You request a quote o You subscribe to any of our services or publications o You send us your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to reject any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L and you.
- When you provide your consent for the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party. The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below. Attached is a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as knowing what type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details on this matter, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Form Purpose Type of data Legitimacy for processing Customer Contact The purpose is the management of contacts and information requests received via the web – Name
- Phone Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR) Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR) Associations Contact The purpose is the management of contacts and information requests received via the web – Name
- Phone Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR) Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR)
Newsletter The purpose is the management of the data provided for sending information about our services and promotions – Email
- Birthdate Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR) Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR) Access The purpose is the management of data provided to access the private area – Username
- Password Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR) Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR) Purchase The purpose is the management of purchases – Name
- Card data Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a GDPR)
Processing is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller (Art. 6.1.c GDPR) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6.1.b GDPR) Processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Art. 6.1f GDPR)
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information from us or contracted a product or service with us.
- You provided us with your data, accepting the checkbox enabled for this purpose in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your will to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email address email@example.com. When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal basis for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could derive from said purpose and the processing of the data. The different regulations regarding the retention period will be applicable, as applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by email or form: from the time the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L does not authorize children under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (filling out web forms for service requests, contact, or by sending emails). Therefore, people who provide personal data using such means formally state that they are over 14 years old, with Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L being exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child under the age limit has provided personal information to Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L, please contact us to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases where the services offered by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor will be enabled.
- Exercise of Data Protection Rights: How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to their personal data: You may ask Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L if they are using your personal data.
- To request its rectification if it is not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to the same.
- To request the limitation of the processing, in this case, it will only be kept by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To object to its processing: Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, which must continue to be processed.
- To data portability: In case you want your data to be processed by another company, Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L will provide you with the portability of your data to the new responsible party. You may use the models made available by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your aforementioned rights: Here File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: If you consider that there is a problem with the way Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is treating your data, you may address your complaints to the corresponding supervisory authority, which is competent for this purpose in Spain: Spanish Data Protection Agency. We will request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the aforementioned rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it. We will resolve all requests within the legal deadline of one month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Data Communication: Service Provision. In the performance of our work, we may need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers who provide system administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services. All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR. We only allow such processors to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request, in compliance with transparency, a list of the companies that provide us with services, by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Data Security. We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in case of such occurrence, as regulated in the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34, a security breach.