Legal Information and Acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying information of the ompany is provided below. This website is provided to users by the entity whose identifying information is as follows:
|Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L
|Plaza Azcarraga, Nº 5 bajo 15001 A Coruña (La Coruña)
|690 648 048
|Registered in the Commercial Register of A Coruña on July 4, 2016, in Volume 3587, Folio 170, Section 8, Sheet C 54420, Entry 1.
This legal notice establishes the general conditions governing access and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website”. The use of the website implies express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services on the website. Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted. The use of the Portal attributes the status of Portal user (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as this and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may be modified. Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to clients of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L may be subject to specific conditions, regulations, and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complete, and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property This website and the contents it hosts are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited. The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L either by industrial or intellectual property, and access to the Portal shall not be understood as granting any rights over said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs. All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on the website of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L for promotional and information-gathering purposes. These owners may request the modification or removal of the information that belongs to them.
- Portal Usage Conditions 3.1 General The User agrees to use the Portal correctly in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or third parties for any damages and losses that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation. The use of the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or third parties, or that in any other way overload, damage, or disable the computer networks (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or third parties, is expressly prohibited. 3.2 Contents The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may apply in accordance with clause 1. By way of example, in accordance with current legislation, the User must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming, or modifying the Contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or by the holder of the exploitation rights in each case.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Databases in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or provision to third parties when such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the Contents that make up the Portal as well as the databases made available by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L to Users. 3.3 Introduction of Links to the Portal Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the following conditions, and the lack of knowledge of these conditions does not exempt them from the responsibilities arising from the Law: • The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.). • It will be strictly forbidden, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at any given time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal in a way that: (I) produces or may produce error, confusion, or deception among users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) constitutes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to exploit the reputation of the brand and prestige of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation. • No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements about Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L, its partners, employees, customers, or the quality of the services it provides will be made on the page introducing the link. • Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender. • The use of any denominative, graphic, or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L on the sender’s page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L, and always in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the form established in this clause. • The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances have or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce in the User the false conception that Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L subscribes to, endorses, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L in view of the location, content, and theme of the sender’s website.
- Exclusion of Liability 4.1 Information Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for damages and losses incurred by the User or third parties due to actions based solely on the information obtained on the Portal. 4.2 Quality of Service Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L to control the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for having suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is not responsible for damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity, and operation of which are not the responsibility of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service. Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind incurred by the User that arise from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
4.4 Contents and Services Linked through the Portal The service of access to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the User to access other websites and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L acts as a service provider of intermediation in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may communicate this to Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication in any case implying an obligation to remove the corresponding link. Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible parties or owners thereof, nor should it imply endorsement, promotion, or identification of Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L with the statements, contents, or services provided. Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, obsolescence, unavailability, error, and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage not directly attributable to Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L.
- Data Protection You can consult our Data Protection Policy (link) to learn about how we use your personal data.
- Communication of Unlawful and Inappropriate Activities In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites lead to pages whose contents or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent, or contrary to morality, they may contact Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L indicating the following:
- Personal data of the notifier: name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Description of the facts revealing the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of violations of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the infringed right, if different from the notifier.
- Likewise, evidence of the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, representation to act on behalf of the holder if different from the notifier;
- Explicit statement that the information contained in the complaint is accurate. The receipt by Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, in accordance with the LSSI, effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the notifier. Likewise, evidence of the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, representation to act on behalf of the holder if different from the notifier.
- Notifications All notifications and communications between the parties will be valid in accordance with the legally permitted means. Those related to this Portal will be considered effective for all purposes if made through the Portal itself.
- Modifications Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate to its website, being able to change, delete, or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented. On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into effect from the moment of their publication.
- Social Media Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L is present on various social media platforms; therefore, when accessing any of these or other platforms, it must be noted that the applicable conditions of use are those established by each platform, in which Siete Cuarenta Natural, S.L does not intervene.
- Legislation This Legal Notice is governed in all its aspects by Spanish law. If the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of La Coruña are designated as the jurisdiction for resolving any disputes, with the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.